STEAM POWERED GIRAFFE

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Entry #11 - Farewell

Well everyone, it looks like this is goodbye. Blogging with you all has been a great experience. I enjoyed it while it lasted. Time flew by so quickly... When I was young it seemed like eight weeks took forever to pass. Now it seems as though I lose track of time in the blink of an eye! Time flow constantly and stops for no one. I guess it flows faster the older you get.

I really enjoyed blogging in this class. It was a great assignment because I was able to connect with new people and learn new things. I also feel as though I have a better grasp on Rhetoric now. I've started applying these new tactics on my tumblr blog and I'd say it's going well. 

I liked having the chance to connect with new people. I made a really good friend through this project and I kind of feel like I need to thank my professor for giving me the chance to meet him. - He knows who he is!

I'm going to tell you a short story. I didn't plan on going to GCC until just two weeks before the semester started. I was going to register to be in the same English class as my friend Shelby. However, when I went to register, there were no seats available. So I was put into a random English class. I knew that the class was a Hybrid course, but I had no idea that the course was only eight weeks long. I ended up really enjoying the class! Being able to get everything done so quick was really nice.


I'm really going to miss this blog. I was actually really sad when it came time for me to type up this final blog entry... I know I'll see some of you in the future. I hope to at the very least.

May the sparks from this fire find themselves on a new path. For this is the final spark from this ending flame!~

Goodbye, my friends! Let's meet again in the next life.~

~The Final Spark, Rin

1 comment:

  1. Good fortune to have stumbled upon this class. Glad you enjoyed the project and found a new friend (you're welcome!).

    ReplyDelete