STEAM POWERED GIRAFFE

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Entry #8 - The Munchkin Cat

ALRIGHT GUYS SO I HAVE THIS CAT I NEED TO SHOW YOU SO SIT DOWN AND LOOK AT THIS MOTHERFUCKER.


This beastly creature is called the Munchkin cat! Look at it's short little arms! AHHHHH!!!

Seriously though... These cats are the cutest things I've ever seen. The Munchkin is highly intelligent. Challenge his brain by teaching him tricks and providing him with puzzle toys that will reward him with kibble or treats when he learns to manipulate them.

The Munchkin’s short legs turned out to have a dominant inheritance pattern, similar to Corgis and Dachshunds. The breed achieved full recognition by The International Cat Association in 2003. The Cat Fanciers Association does not recognize the Munchkin. So... The Cat Fanciers Association just does not believe that the Munchkin cat exists I guess. Wow they're missing out.


So what do you think of the little Munchkin cat? I think it's seriously the cutest thing ever - Aside from Welsh Corgis - I only wrote this because I LOVE THESE LITTLE CREATURES!

~The FInal Spark, Rin

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even realize such things existed!!! You're passion and emotions towards this thing even existing is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete